Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Here we are again...

 More than 8 years ago, we were renting a house while building our Catawba Circle home.  I remember getting my baby girl Bailey ready for her first day of dance.  She wore a lavender leotard and her hair was cut into a crop so she wore it long.  I remember thinking she was far too little to be beginning dance but she was so excited to start! I remember getting the film developed and being shocked at how old she actually looked.
 The cycle has begun again.  I took some similar photos of Peyton before her first dance class!  Her hair needed to be in a bun since it is quite long and she wore pink instead of purple, but I feel as though I get a special pass to be able to experience the same things I did with Bailey with a sassy twist that Peyton provides.
She LOVED her first day of class.  I was concerned she would be hesitant about me leaving but once she saw that her cousin Riley and her friend Sadie from nursery were there she could have cared less that I left.  She's growing...far too fast!

1 comment: