Thursday, November 25, 2010

Goodbye warmth...I will miss you!

 It is that time of year again.  I detest buying tomatoes at the store!  I'm quite sad to say goodbye to our lovely garden.  Despite the fact that it was more neglected than ever this year, we were still able to enjoy many delicious tomatoes, and other veggies from it.
Soccer season is no over which is also a sad day for me.  I do enjoy having Saturdays free once again but Mat and I have thoroughly enjoyed watching our boys play a fantastic season.  On to basketball I suppose.
 I will miss the warm afternoons spent in our backyard.  I will miss being warm period.
 How grateful I am to have such a wonderful family that truly enjoys working in the garden and enjoys the fruits of their labor as well.
 Goodbye to our green lawn. You will be quite missed!
We love living in Southern Utah with all of it's surrounding beauty.  I love that even mid November we can spend time outdoors in our shorts, barefoot, spending glorious time together.

No comments:

Post a Comment