Monday, December 28, 2009

A Wonderful Christmas!

We truly have had a great Christmas this year. We've had many holiday parties with still more to come and can't get enough! These photos are quite out of sequence for our Christmas happenings but still just as fun. :) I got some fun items for my camera for Christmas one of which was a remote. Now I can join in some of the pictures I take with the kiddos and Mat. Yea!
Mat got a rototiller and although he was less than enthused about it, he was out the next day tilling up the garden. I can smell the tomatoes already. Easton was such a great helper with the project.

I hope our house isn't the only one that looks like this all through the day On Christmas. This is the straightened up version. The kids have put away most of their things at this point but still such a mess!
Awesome shot of us first thing out of bed. You'd think since my kids don't wake up until 8:30 every year I would be all showered and dressed. This year was the latest I think we've ever stayed up the night before. I'm still recovering.

This is one of my favorite things about having Santa stop by. I love the memories I have of sneaking into the living room to see my presents in the middle of the night and having the tree still lit. There is something so very magical about it to me. The kids each choose their spots and put a roll of wrapping paper there. That way Santa knows where to put their things and wraps them for us. What a great guy!
I always need a photo of the kids on the hearth before bed on Christmas Eve. Sheesh they are growing up fast!
Mr. and Mrs. Claus
LOVE those kiddos!!!
Christmas cookies are a must at the Holt's.

And a mess!

Sleeping beauties on their "beds" they made as we were setting up for one of the Christmas parties we hosted.
I always wish the season would last a little longer. I love the spirit of Christmas and spending time with family. Most of all I love the spirit that it brings into my home and heart. Merry Christmas to all!











2 comments:

  1. Isn't it such a fun time of year? I love the pictures!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you had a great Christmas, I love all the pictures. You guys are so cute!!

    ReplyDelete