Monday, December 14, 2009

Christmas Happenings :)

Low and behold we got some snow to help bring the Christmas cheer! I love it when it snows in So. Utah. It's just plain pretty to have the white stuff dusted all over the red sandstone. It's fun for the kids too. They where VERY excited to wake up Saturday morning to a very white yard. While I stayed in bed :) Mat helped the kids build a snowman. They used all of the snow from the front and backyard but felt very proud over their tall snowman. Until they went in the house to warm up and someone must've knocked him over. :( They were totally jealous.
So pretty. :)

We hosted a Christmas party for Bailey and her friends from school and cheer. While only 2/3's showed up we ended up with 20 girls! They had a contest to bring the most creative treat to share. Wow, is all I can say. So very MANY treats and so creative! Glad they weren't made in my kitchen.

Mat and I after our FHE attempts to make gingerbread houses from scratch. I am now a huge advocate of buying the premade kits. My house may never be rid of the sugar and who needs the extra drama of the houses falling apart because mom and dad can't bake? Be glad I can at least cook kiddos.

Awww.... We're so CUTE!!!

Bailey with her masterpiece!

Caleb's didn't quite make it. :(

Easton plans on sleeping in his tonight he said. Hopefully the walls don't cave in on him!









1 comment:

  1. Too cute! They will have great Christmas memories of the year the Gingerbread house didn't go quite as planned.

    ReplyDelete