Monday, December 21, 2009

It's almost here!!!

I was looking at pictures of the kiddos today and cannot believe how much they have changed since we have built our house. It seems like last Christmas that we were renting a home in Sunbrook and building our house. I realized this will be our fourth Christmas in our house. Easton was two in these pictures. For some reason I can't upload all of the ones I would like. There were some of the little guy sitting on the four-wheeler we got the kids that year. At first I thought I couldn't remember a time that Easton wasn't big enough to drive it. After all he was still in diapers. Then I saw a pic of him taking off by himself! What were we thinking???
Caleb had cut his own hair right around this time and we had to have it shaved completely to fix it. Easton just seems so innocent...

Bailey in first grade! Just starting to loose teeth and all!

We never fully moved into our rental. We knew we would thankfully only be there a short time so we never hung any pictures up and used one of my nightstands for a t.v. base. I'm a fanatic about my trees but this year the kids did all the decorating. It was such a fun year. I'm getting way too excited for Christmas. Good thing I enjoy all the fun stuff leading up to it!




1 comment:

  1. What fun memories - I am excited this year as my girls are old enough to want to open presents -- although they still don't get the concept of Christmas or Santa -- maybe next year.

    ReplyDelete