Saturday, December 29, 2012

It's been a while...

 Apparently it's been since EASTER that I posted! I think my amount of posting is indicative towards what type of year 2012 has been.  Let's just say, I'm ready to kick it to the curb and never look back!
 With every struggle this year that we've faced we are still continually blessed. We have been blessed with four amazing children who are the light in both Mat and my lives. 
Christmas was bittersweet this year. It was difficult to get into the spirit of Christmas with the sour attitude I've had lately.  Lucky for me I have my kids to remind me of all of the little wonderful things around us. We LOVE Christmas and the season of giving.  No matter how old the kids get, they still want Christmas stories read, gingerbread houses, looking at lights, and every bit of Christmas spirit they can find.  

I wanted my kids to have an amazing Christmas this year and I admittedly spoiled them. They were very sweet opening their Santa gifts and kept saying "thank you" to us and then saying "oh yeah, Santa".  Perhaps the boys don't believe in Santa anymore but they certainly won't come out and say it so they play along and we play along as if we don't know that they know. 


No comments:

Post a Comment