Saturday, December 29, 2012

My Latest Addiction

 Ok, so it's really two addictions in one. I'm certainly no photographer yet I love taking pictures. I have become an instagram fan and have in truth been using it as a journal of what we've been up to. (Clearly more than blogging.)  One very expensive addiction I have is clothes for Peyton.  I've always liked dressing my kids up cute.  Bailey is old enough that she has her own style now so I don't get as much influence there and the boys, well, they're boys. There's really only so much you can do to style them. Adding to that they really only like "sporty" clothes as it is so even if I try to style them up a bit they only wear their sporty items.

Peyton on the other hand ADORES getting dressed up and there is just a CRAZY amount of darling girl clothes on the market right now. Her closet and dresser may or may not be bursting at the seams... 

With instagram I have our family account but I thought it would be fun to document what Peyton wears  everyday.  Ok, so I don't post a pic everyday because who wants to see two outfits twice right?  I post probably once a week pictures of my baby girl on her "peytonspockets" account and I rarely struggle with getting her to pose.  Most of the time I'm trying to tone down her animated posing.







I adore this baby girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment