Friday, February 25, 2011

Save as...

Peyton is our baby. We have been blessed with two BEAUTIFUL girls and two very HANDSOME boys.  Alas, we are done adding to our sweet little family.  Lately I catch myself saying Bailey when I really mean Peyton.  Was it really THAT long ago that Bailey was driving me crazy with dress-ups and leaving her dolls all around the house?  We finally got around to hanging our family photos that were taken last September and found some others of the kiddos before Peyton was born.  I can't believe how quickly they change from wee little things to big kids with a blink!  
 I am VERY grateful however, for digital photography.  While I can't freeze my kids and make them stay little, I can clog up our computer with thousands of photos constantly.  Peyton graciously accommodates my photo taking.  Oh how I wish I could keep them little a bit longer...









2 comments:

  1. That's how I feel about my little ones. They are growing up faster than I like but grateful that I have a thousand photos of them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a dolly! Why do they have to grow so fast :(

    ReplyDelete