Monday, October 18, 2010

It's that time of year.

100% my absolute favorite time of year is upon us! While each fall seems to get crazier and crazier with the kids involved in so many different things I LOVE all of it! I love soccer season. Oh how I miss playing the game myself...I get so excited to watch Caleb and Easton play the game I grew up loving. Caleb does exactly what you tell him to so he does well and scores regularly. Easton is his own person but "gets" the game. He knows where to stand and how to play it. I love watching him use soccer as an outlet for his aggressiveness. The apple sure doesn't fall too far from the tree with that kid!
I love the cool air (not cold). I love the smell and the feel in the air. I love shopping for pumpkins and starting the "phantom" in our neighborhood.

I love how luscious our flowers and grass looks as the air starts to cool. It makes for some rather purdy photos!
Even though it's the sign of winter approaching and cold air following I love that fall is also the beginning of the holiday season and all of the parties, family time, and excitement that follow.
Yeah, I pretty much LOVE it!










No comments:

Post a Comment