Thursday, March 12, 2009

So I gave in...


While I love to read everyone else's blogs and think they are great, Mat and I haven't ever been to inspired to do our own. My sister pointed out that it is like a journal about your family. Mat and I have a journal about our family that we try to write in as often as we can, it just isn't all that often. So...we're giving in. At least I am. Even if know one cares to look at our blog besides us and hopefully some grandparents every now and then at least we'll be able to have another outlet to preserve some fun stories, and having Easton as a kid...we have a lot! I am excited to share some fun tidbits about the Holt's. :)

4 comments:

  1. Well I am glad that you gave in! YAY!!! You have a cute little family!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woot! I am also glad you have decided to blog! I'm looking forward to hearing about all your adventures.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, when you have a family as adorable as yours I think a blog is a "fantastic" way to go! I'm looking forward to enjoying your adventures on the blog and day to day! You are all wonderful and I love you.

    ReplyDelete