Friday, November 8, 2013

Halloween 2013

 October 31st has come and gone once more.  The kids were extra excited to go trick or treating since they were on a cruise ship last year for Halloween.  I personally preferred the cruise ship.  Halloween is always full of running around to get the kids class parties ready and costumes on and completed.  I kinda dropped the ball this year and made the older kids figure out their own costumes... Easton was an old man at school but decided to switch to the morph suit from last year to go trick or treating. Caleb was some sort of a zombie.  He had been looking up online how to make scars and such look real with makeup and did a pretty awesome job!
 Of course Peyton was easy to persuade to be what her mommy wanted.  Since I LOVE red.... Seriously so cute as little red riding hood and truthfully I feel like I get bonus points for being able to convince her she doesn't need to be a Disney princess EVERY year. ;)
Bailey was a zombie football player with apparently super long eye lashes.  She looked darling but refused to smile.  

The kids were all too cool to hang around for everyone to get a picture together much to my dismay.  For the first part of the night it was just Mat and I handing out candy to kids because even our youngest kids went with friends.  Are we really THAT old already???

No comments:

Post a Comment