Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Lovin' this time of year!

Although the fall usually brings on the cooler temps we have yet to feel too much of a temp drop yet.  It is however fall and I love it!
 Easton drew out to go mutton bustin' in the rodeo this year.  He was visibly excited and thought all week of ways to be able to hold on.  He did awesome!  If he hadn't have gotten a stipud sheep that stop mid run and laid down he would have clung to the animal all night. 
 We were thrilled he was able to finally have a try at it.


 Despite the 100 degree temps we've been having I've still getting requests for soup.  Of course soup is one of my favortie things so I am more than happy to comply. I loved how cute Peyton was eating her chicken noodle soup.  I have to make a double batch of noodles for my kids or there would be no way they'd get their fill.  They love homemade noodles.
 Along with fall comes Bailey's cheer team prepping for comp season.  I'm not much of a football fan but I do love attending games my daughter performs at.
 She makes it all look effortless and I hope one day to be to every highschool football game cheering on the cheerleaders. ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment