Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Happy Birthday Peyton!

Two years ago today almost to the minute that I am typing this, we welcomed the sweetest little package from heaven into our arms. So incredibly chubby at 9lbs 2oz and beautiful! Of course that was the only time in her life that she had to be bigger than average. Weighing in at 22 lbs today Peyton may be small but has a HUGE personality! She makes us laugh when she laughs, cry when she cries, and love her more than we ever knew we could. After 4 years to decide we wanted another baby and then losing 2 we had resigned to love and enjoy the 3 we had. Guiltily we still craved another baby girl. How blessed are we to get EXACTLY what we wanted from Heavenly Father? Our family is complete with our little angel. She is very set in her ways and knows exactly what she wants. Can't say that I mind that she insists on a song sung to her before naps or bedtimes. In fact I LOVE when she sings "Tinkle, Tinkle" along with me. Can't say that I mind that she insists I sit next to her every morning while she gets her fix of cartoons in. Can't say that I haven't enjoyed every minute of the last 2 years with my baby girl! Love you Peyton!

2 comments: