Sunday, September 8, 2013

Something From All Of Us

In an effort to include more variety and stories in our family books I've decided to add some new contributors. A new rule in our family is no electronics on Sunday unless family or church related. Needless to say the kiddos have some time on their hands today. Each of them are going to type a little bit of what's going on in their lives:

Caleb age 11

 I play tennis, and I am in sixth grade. I like to draw a lot. I also like to four wheeler, and make pottery. I love eating junk food. I like piano too.

Bailey age 14

I am doing cheerleading. I am on Raglan Coast Cheer. The levels i am doing are senior level 4 and junior level 3. I love to eat food and party it up with my friends. Madi Spray is my all time best friend. and i love my family and parker thompson. 

Peyton age 5

I like to do ballet.  I like to play with my friends. I like to spend time together.  I like to have fun and have a good time. I like to do mini team at cheer. My friends are Callie, Adria, Sadie, Gigi, Lyla, Karly, Rylee, and Alli.  I am learning to speak Chinese. I'm in Kindergarten.

Easton age 10

I am easton holt . I like to play soccer . I like pizza. I have lots of friends.





No comments:

Post a Comment