Monday, January 9, 2012

New Year's Eve 2012

This year was The Holt's turn for the annual New Year's party. We thought about it in advance and booked the warehouse so we could have a little fun inside.  Mat started the night our with his version of fear factor which included sucking people's toes, putting a snake on your spouse, and eating a variety of things including crickets, meal worms, and gold fish.
 I had to assure people that the second half of the night I was in charge of and there would be no fear factor type of events.  While I got ready for my competitions we played a few games of dodge ball and sadly the girls aren't the champions at all.
 For my portion we played human bowling, duct taped people to the wall, made newspaper towers, and many other silly things. 
No matter how old we get I hope we always keep this tradition going.  It is such a blast and we always have the best sports and funnest people to ring in the New Year with!

No comments:

Post a Comment