Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Are you kidding me?

Living in Southern Utah I'm used to the fact that our school district always begins the year earlier than most. This year however, I feel has just really come to fast! I can't believe the boys are in 2nd and 3rd grade!
Caleb has Mrs. Paulson this year and has a ton of friends in his class.

Easton has Mrs. Brey this year and we love her! While Easton doesn't have as many friends in his class he does have his best buddy from the neighborhood so we are thrilled for him!

Bailey...I'm having a bit of a freak out about this morning! I took her to her new school yesterday and we walked her through her class schedule and the whole bit but I am having a really rough morning wondering if she's okay. I swear she grew up overnight and very much looked like a teenager as she left the house this morning. She is so very nervous and excited to start at the intermediate school. I can't believe she's no longer in elementary! I have kept the tears in check so far and as long as I don't think about today I should be fine. Although I still have my little Peyton our house just seems too quiet. :(




2 comments: