Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Halloween 2009

Halloween has come and gone and what a great year! I LOVED it landing on a Saturday! Friday the kids had their parties and parade at school. Later that evening we had our ward party. I admit the ward party ended up stressing me out more than it should have. The biggest stress was the cold front that whipped through at the beginning of the week. I wanted it to be nice weather badly. Luckily, the weather was beautiful! Halloween was even nicer. We woke up, cleaned the house, went to the boys soccer games, and came home a snuck a nap in! The kids didn't even wear jackets as they trick-or-treated. Easton hung out with me while Bailey and Caleb decided they were too old for that and went with their friends. The pair ended up at the Orton's house and from the sounds of it had a great time! Easton dominated however, with twice as much candy as the "older" kids.
I love this part! The kids gather all their candy and sort it. Easton's stash is in the middle.

Three out of the four costumes were homemade this year. Bailey borrowed hers from a "friend" who happens to be a boy. She swears he's not even cute! Haha!

I love this shot. My parents house is the first house the kids trick-or-treat to every year. Easton fits the old man look to a "T". (He's just picking his seat for later.)




No comments:

Post a Comment