Wednesday, October 7, 2009

11 Years and Counting...

So it's our 11th anniversary today!!! Wohoo!!! I'm pretty sure I married the best guy around. I still can't believe we actually tied the knot. I have nightmares every so often that he hasn't asked me yet, we still have four kids and all, we just "live in sin" apparently in my dreams.
I can't seem to find my absolute favorite wedding pic but here's a few to enjoy.

Arriving at the temple in Manti. My parents thought we had plenty of time to get there so my makeup isn't quite finished. In fact it isn't even rubbed in! Haha!

Little smooching...

These were delivered yesterday as we are heading to Vegas in a few hours. We're going to tear it up with Lance Burton and some roller coasters. Heehee.

Mat checks every year to see what the appropriate gift is for each anniversary. This year was steel. It took me a minute to get why on earth he would buy me "Still" by Jennifer Lopez. Included in my gift was a DVD of "Steel Magnolias", steel weights, etc. The best was the "filler". Of course he had all of my gifts arranged cute and wrapped in tin foil, but instead of plain ol' shredded paper he used steel wool! I LOVE that guy!





4 comments:

  1. Oh, that is really great. You guys are perfect for each other!!! Congrats!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on 11 years -- that's fantastic! And what a creative man you married -- I would never have thought of any of those things.

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow--tell mat I'm very impressed. You snagged your self a very thoughtful guy. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. congrats!!......I think that Brooks was a little relieved when you moved because of all the cute and creative stuff Mat would do! haha.......He was sick of me saying.."guess what Mat did??" you two are so cute, I think that Mat also scored when he met you!!

    ReplyDelete