Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Back to school!

So summertime has run its course and school is back in session. Can I get a big WOOT WOOT?!!! Not that I don't adore my kids and love everything that summertime brings along with it, I just have a hard time with so many kids, and so very often. Plus, my kids and I just get along better when we are on a schedule somewhat. I love fall too! I love to watch my boys play soccer, cheer Bailey on at cheer, and I just love the feeling in the air. This is the kids 4th day back to school and I love it. Peyton and I get to play all day and I feel like I am actually reclaiming some of my sanity back.

Bailey's first day of school look. She actually had a "friend" tell her it wasn't cute. Please!
Always need some pics of Peyton too!

Aren't you supposed to dress up the baby and take pictures while the older kids are away?

My little stud Caleb. He's such a hottie.

My boys.

Easton's first day of 1st grade. He was so excited to start back at school. So sweet.











3 comments:

  1. Cute pictures -- I can't believe someone would say she didn't look cute -- I think she does -- They all look cute -- and how fun to be home with just your baby -- you have to love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm older and smarter that her stupid "friend" and I say.... CCCUUUTTTTTEEEEEE!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She looks darling! that's too bad a friend said that to her--I'm not looking forward to those days with girls
    The boys are little studs--love it!

    ReplyDelete